In this section you will find information and news relating to the financial services sector including upcoming EU legislation and tips on how to deal with compliance issues.
The difference between legal and regulatory compliance will be explained as well as the potential consequences of not aligning national legislation (or companies conduct and standard operating procedures) with the EU relevant pieces.
- Amending the 4AMLD before it becomes applicable?
- Financial services: Market abuse new rules
- Capital Markets Union officially endorsed by EU Council
- Banking Structural Reform Regulation
- Capital Markets Union - What's new?
- Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive: The clock is ticking for 11 MS
- New EU Anti-Money Laundering Legislation Adopted
- The A, B, C of Anti-Money Laundering